Ayurveda Pitta Soothing Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
• Learn the basic concepts of Ayurveda, the ancient sister science of Yoga, and more specifically this current season’s dosha, Pitta, that we are all experiencing. We will explore how to find more balance through asana, meditation, devotion, diet and lifestyle.
• Followed by a 60-minute mindful yet challenging Vinyasa Flow to soothe the excess heat, frustration and impatience caused by Pitta (summer's, water & fire energy). Entering the next season in balance from the last is key in Ayurvedic practice.
• We will then share some yummy Ayurvedic snacks appropriate for Pitta season and learn how we can use food as medicine and to find balance.
• Time for a fun and interactive Q&A session.
• Great for all students looking to deepen their practice and incorporate more yoga in their diet and lifestyle. Excellent for teachers to see Yoga thru the lens of its sister science and deepen their teachings and personal practice.
Pre-register: $25, Day-of :$35
Taught by: Victoria E. Martinez